For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Friday 25 May 2012

Feathered And Booted





You'd have thought by now I'd be ready for the loud bang at the end of Act II of Rosalinde, but no, every performance as we take our finishing pose, the bang of the confetti falling gives me a fright and I practically jump out of my skin :)





Rosalinde is one of my favourite costumes, it's easy to dance in and providing the feathers are all pinned down you don't end up eating them (I have a few times during the pirouettes, thus learning my lesson as to where to place the grips!)







These next two weeks are the final push of the season, and then holidays!!!!
I know for sure that my knee is looking forward to the rest!!!


Love Charlie
xxx



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...