For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Monday 12 November 2012

Being a swan...



Swan Lake is arguably one of the most beautiful ballets to watch...... to dance I find it one of the most taxing.  The famous first entrance for the swans is grand and impressive, but in your pink tights and white tutu you feel vulnerable and only hope that you are creating a 'good' first impression to those who are sat in the audience.  Throughout my career, so far, I have danced four different versions (I can't even hazard a guess to how many performances that would amount to!!!!).  But it is my first which was with English National Ballet that will always be my favourite.








Yesterday we performed our last Swan Lake of the year (it will return in the Spring).  The break will do us all good!!!!




I certainly need a lie down when it's all over!!!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...