For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Sunday 16 October 2011

Manon...

Stage Rehearsal...  11am


Yesterday moved swiftly from my first stage rehearsal of Manon in the morning to my premiere performance of the ballet and with the company in the evening.






And after a successful rehearsal in the morning, at 7pm sharp my performance began.......




At the entrance to the stage ready for Act II.




 The hair and make up room is full during the interval before act III, with all the girls making ourselves down.....  The lavish makeup of act II (the photo above) is stripped off, our hair taken down and put under the cap, to look chopped and messy.  We cover our face and bodies with the dark make up and below is my final 'look'!!!  


Preparing myself for ACT III


and waiting back stage for my entrance...



The End......

and then it's all over......

The theatre has a lovely tradition that if you are receiving flowers from someone then they will be brought to you onstage in your final curtain call.....  I was touched to receive flowers and (lots) of chocolate and gifts as Toi, Toi's (good luck) gestures from my fellow colleagues.





And now time to get all of that hairspray out of my hair!!!!



With my premiere now complete, I hope to get back on with filling my CharlieHearts blog.  Though I know everyone understands how hectic these last few weeks have been and I appreciate the support I have received through my blog and FACEBOOK PAGE.  If you enjoy the blog please follow the page, it's always nice to meet the readers of CharlieHearts....

And for now a happy Sunday and a little rest, ready for Swan Lake next week :)

Love Charlie
xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...