For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Monday 8 October 2012

just your average joe.....


Where does the time go????  It only feels two minutes ago that I was enjoying the summer and now all of a sudden autumn is here........  I don't want the time to fly, I want to enjoy moments more.... relish in happy spots and not watch it flash before my eyes.......

That is how it feels at the moment, as we jump from one ballet to another, you start to loose yourself as you (the 'normal' average joe).   Skipping from one fairy tale to another (quite literally), all it takes is one insignificant walk to work when the sun is caught in a beautiful line through the trees and you decide to stop and just enjoy something so simple but yet..... breath taking.













.....and then back to earth with a bump and on to stage for 'Coppelia'!



Love Charlie
xxx


1 comment:

Evamaria said...

I've been danicng ballet for 12 years and unfortunately I don't have as great legs as you do, so I'm quite jealous. I love your colourful outift and the bag is amazing!

- http://despite-the-style.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...