For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Friday 5 October 2012

On Stage...


Working with ballet companies differs so much.  One thing I love about working here is the rotation of performances, we are usually rehearsing four different pieces in the week and will perform two to three different ballets varying between Thursday evening through to Sunday.  For me it keeps the choreography fresh and you don't feel bored dancing the same ballet night after night!

Last night we danced Thomas Edur's ' Modigliani and tomorrow we will perform 'Coppelia'!

We are very busy rehearsing 'Cinderella' at the moment, which will premiere in November.  I love the choreography and going by my costume fitting yesterday, the costumes are going to be amazing..... hot pink...... very me!!!!!














 Daily photos are kept up to date on my Instagram page
Please follow HERE



Love Charlie
xxx





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...