For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Saturday 14 May 2011

From Mother...


I'm backwards and forwards at the moment, so much so, that I can't even keep up with myself.
 My blog is getting so backdated in it all, that I promise to up my antics and get back on track!!
Next week should be a more relaxed week, so I should catch up with myself!!



Well, as you can see from these photos, they were taken last week whilst I was in the UK.  I had such a fabulous time with family and friends.  I also finally got to wear my Grandfather's watch that had been at the jewellers to be altered for me....    The watch means a lot to me as it is seeped with history.   Given to him by his Mother (thus the engraving on the inside) it has now been passed to me.




As I've said before, at my family home in England I still have a lot of stuff and I always find an old treasure, this time it was my 'Miu Miu' bag, that I took great delight in 'reviving'!
The sunglasses were a new purchase from TOPSHOP.


I'm glad blogger is back... what happened to it these last days??  I'm totally technology impatient when it's not a 'click' away!!!



Love Charlie
xxx


I hope you'll join our growing  CharlieHearts... Facebook page. Where there are many more photos and links that don't end up on our official blog.


If you don't have Facebook you can also follow on


AND/OR



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...