For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Saturday 21 May 2011

Precious Days...



The older you get, the wiser you become and the more you realise that true, true friends are precious gems that you hold on to.  With my world, I know my closest friends, by the fact that you can be away for months and months on end..... but that day when you finally see each other again, it feels like you were never apart.


Finally, yesterday I was reunited with one of my closest friends on this earth and it really was a 'beautiful' moment, to see her beaming smile after nearly 3 years apart......   It was an incredible feeling to finally see her again, but so strange in that it felt as though those years away had never happened....

But so much has happened, including a beautiful son for her and a daughter for myself! 








So I rest happy, that at the moment, we are finally not thousands of miles apart!!!!

Hold your closest dear to you...

Love Charlie
xxx




I hope you'll join our growing CharlieHearts... Facebook page. Where there are many more photos and links that don't end up on our official blog.




If you don't have Facebook you can also follow on

TWITTER

AND/OR



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...