For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Saturday 7 January 2012

A Happy 2011

Ballet is more than a job!

2011 was quite a year for me.  With a new job, a move of country and the rise of CharlieHearts and Ballet North, it has been a year to remember and cherish.
As CharlieHearts has met so many new friends of late,  I wanted to share my year in photos...... from January through to December, here is part one of 2011!

xxx

Lisbon in January

My beloved Tiffany.... more human than cat!


Love is......

Freed pointe shoes that I have worn my whole life, now replaced by Gaynor Mindens

Preparing for class





One of my favourite 'finds' from the Feira da Ladra in Lisbon


Slightly addicted to nail polishes!


A splash of colour

February - Enjoying the carnival in Lisbon


SUN!!!!! February in Lisbon


Henry Holland socks!



One of the many amazing views




Fairytale places

I miss my hammock!!!



Lisbon's February weather!







Red Nose Day in March


Relaxing after work



Celebrating Mother's Day at the beach







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...