For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Friday 22 July 2011

I Heart My Ballet North



These last few days have been a wonderful, rewarding experience and I really hope that the students of the Ballet North course have enjoyed themselves as much as I have teaching and coaching them!  With full days of ballet, repertoire, pointe work, pas de deux and contemporary classes, it has truly been a great three days and I'm actually sad that tomorrow is our final day.





It's so great to be stood at the front of the class and watch the students improve and blossom before your very eyes.  They have been such a great, fun group and I hope that it won't be too long before another Ballet North event takes place!



Thank you to everyone who has made this incredible event happen.... including those behind the scenes.



I go to bed a happy girly..... though speechless... literally!!!! I must have gotten so excited dancing around and shouting over the music that I've now lost my voice!!!


Sweet dreams
Oh and don't miss out on the new giveaway!!!



Charlie
xxx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...