For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Perfect...





A few scattered clouds certainly didn't deter me from an hour at the beach! It was even refreshing to have the gentle breeze that accompanied them and I enjoyed an hour or so of getting lost in my magazine!  I did venture to the sea, but it was freezing, so didn't get much further than my toes!!!

A happy hour at one of my favourite places!










CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE CHARLIEHEARTS GIVEAWAY











4 comments:

cheryl denise said...

perfect little day is right - so jelly!! loved your leopard :)

cheryl
a peek of chic

Shasie said...

I love a little cloud cover on the beach! Sometimes the sun is too intense!

Shasie of Live Life in Style
Please Facebook like my Blogger Contest List on Fashiolista

Fashion Infatuation said...

Hi Charlie,
Thanks for your lovely little comment :) I am following you now :)
It must be such a contrast living in Lisbon when you used to live in Yorkshire. I sure know which of those 2 places I would choose if I got the chance... The summers here are rubbish!
Happy blogging! I will defo pop over from time to time to keep updated ;)
xx
Maria

Stephanie said...

Ah yes yesterday was sunny but super windy! Love the photos

kisses

stylemesteph

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...