For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Thursday 28 July 2011

Peppa...

'Music Box Sale' NOW ON!!!
Own it while you can


I'm the type of person that gives my everything into the projects or work that I become involved with.....  The problem is though, that I tend to forget I'm not Super Woman and that there are only 24 hours to a day  (quite a few of which we use for our beauty sleep!!!!)  The point to my story being that I'm really behind with my CharlieHearts at the moment :(   But then something has to give sometimes and unfortunately this week it had to be my blog.  On the plus side, my other ventures have thrived this week....... Ballet North was amazing and I had the best time and now ShopCharlieHearts is currently in production of it's new seasons stock and it's looking great,  kitsch, fun and fabulous!!!

As well as all of my little ventures, my time is best spent with my mini me and the other day she was totally star struck when she came face to face with her number one idol - Peppa Pig!!! 
The look on her face was price less, though getting her out of the store was another matter!!!



Mixing with celebs...... PEPPA PIG!!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week..... Don't forget to enter our GIVEAWAY (only a few days left for entries) and check out our store with the 'Music Box Sale' now on!!!


Love Charlie
xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...