For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Sunday 6 November 2011

Preparations...



As the audience starts to fill the theatre, backstage buzzes in preparation for the curtain to go up. 
 My ritual is pretty much the same every time.  I like to arrive early, I change into my warm up clothes and then start on my make up first...... base, eyes, cheeks .....  my lipstick is always the last thing I do before I go on stage.  The hairstyle depends on what we are performing, these backstage photos are before Swan Lake, so our hair is just a simple low bun with a middle parting, thus a tonne of hairspray for me, with the fringe that I have at the moment!!!






When I'm ready I go to the studio to warm up.  My muscles need to feel ready for the show and I like to be in my pointe shoes well before I go on, ensuring my feet feel comfortable and warm in my shoes.  I give myself exercises at the barre and in the centre, making sure I've stretched and had a jump around.....






Then costume on and I'm set to go!  With of course a spritz of one of my favourite perfumes for luck!



xxxxx

1 comment:

CherryJPriano said...

Lovely pics! Come to see me if you want :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...