For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Saturday 5 November 2011

Chilly Delight...


After living in sunny Portugal for the last five years, with the key elements of my wardrobe being flip flops, shorts and bikinis, one of my biggest worries when we left the warm climate behind was that I would miss the beautiful weather that I had become so accustomed to.   Alas, how your mind set can change so rapidly, as I embrace the cooler weather and take great delight in having a totally different wardrobe and wrapping up each day in warm layers and autumnal colours.


My trusty Topshop coat that I purchased last year owes me nothing as each morning it's always my top choice to slip on as I step out of the door.... that and my hat.... And so with a rare free moment to ourselves, it was refreshing to feel the biting air against my face and wade my feet through the waves of crispy leaves that are currently blanketing the streets as we wandered through the Old Town.  





Apparently this time last year it was already snowing and though I am looking forward to waking up to a winter wonderland, it can wait a little bit before it decides to come..... I enjoy kicking the leaves too much and I don't think snow would have the same effect!!!

xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...