For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Saturday 26 November 2011

The Old Town...


It's not so often that we have the time to leisurely stroll around.  So the other day with a few hours break between rehearsals and a glorious afternoon it would have been a waste to stay indoors.  I'm so glad that we took the opportunity as it's doing nothing but rain ever since!
The Old Town is one of my favourite parts of the city, full of charm and character, it exudes the atmosphere of simply being a nice place to be with it's inviting nature.






I was happy to see the tree being put up in preparation for Christmas.  I'm a big kid when it comes to this time of year and love those first Christmas-y feelings!  Though, as I sat and read the paper this morning, the tree has now fallen down!!! 


My outfit here is totally made up of 'reloved' items.  
The boots from River Island have been resoled and heeled, but I can't part with them.  
The tshirt I found in a boutique in Spain years and years ago
The Burberry Scarf is a true Brit classic.
and the bag which I forgot i even owned is from a boutique in Oslo, that I bought when I lived in Norway, what now feels a million years ago!





I should dig into the back of my wardrobe more often!!!

Love Charlie
xxx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...