For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Saturday 28 July 2012

Shopping!



Oh how I miss the UK high street!!  The choice we have in such shops as Topshop and River Island, open up an endless wardrobe of bang on trend, purse happy outfits. My whole outlook on my 'fashion sense' is to be able to mix and match high street and the odd splurge of a designer piece.
After all I have a ballerina's pay packet and not a footballers......















Some photos taken with Instagram.



OUTFIT LIST

Boots & Belt (just seen) - River Island
Skirt - Miss Selfridge
Bag - Louis Vuitton ( More than a decade my friend!!)
Top - TK MAXX
Necklace and bracelet - Newlook.com











2 comments:

Choi Olga said...

This is really adorable look, dear~ I love the colors and the way you styled up the whole outfit~!
Several days ago I regestered at IFB forum and received a lot of friendship requests from bloggers, so I start to review new blogs and this how I find yours~! )
You have a really nice blog, interesting and clear, full of inspiring posts, useful links and nice photos, so
I thought that it would be great to have so lovely girl among my followers and be your follower also~!
Just join yours~! waiting for you in mine - hope we will be friends :)
Nice blogging~!


Olga / blogging from South Korea
http://www.myblondegal.com/
Giveway / Розыгрыш

Hannah Hawkshaw said...

Lovely outfit! You look really pretty and have great style! Love the background in the first pic too!x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...