For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Saturday 7 July 2012

Today I ...





....  I made use of the rainy day by getting to know my IPad.....I think we are going to be firm friends!

You wouldn't have wanted to venture out of our door today as the rain fall in the last 24 hours likened to the amount that we would usually have in a month. Though when I did HAVE to go out, I wrapped myself in my holiday memories with my 'Florida Gator's' jumper and the most genius invention of the high top wedges (my other new 'friend'!)  Plus no worries for future rainy days with the tshirt graffiti pens I found in New Look :)

Life isn't so bad when it pours!!!!!












As you've probably gathered I have finally entered the world of Instagram!!
You can follow me at charliehearts


:D
xxx





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...