For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Sunday 3 April 2011

Happy Mummy's Day


I adore the beach! To walk barefoot through the sand and watch the big empty ocean, always leaves me feeling totally at peace!  I have such lovely memories of family holidays at the beach, but every time when we left to go home, I'd always dream of what it must be like to always live near the sparkling sea and sand.

So, when I landed my job in Portugal, I had such great expectations of my new life here!

Funny how, that now I live near the beach, I hardly ever go!!!!






Ohhhhh, the sea was such an amazing colour of blue and the beach was practically deserted.
I love it this way, to stand in a vast open space, with only the sound of the crashing waves and the sun warming my face...













It may have not been bikini weather today, but it was perfect day to relax, enjoy life and feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have my beautiful baby in my arms......


So a very Happy Mother's Day

Love Charlie
xxx


Necklace - CharlieHearts
Tee - New Look
Jeans - Pull & Bear
Ballerina flats - Topshop
Ring - Lisbon







Keep Updated with Charliehearts

AT






or
follow the google friend connect link

You can also fan/hype us at
&

3 comments:

TRAX Fashion Magazine said...

that beach is beautiful! really making me crave the ocean, and a weekend getaway!
i love being by the ocean and can totally relate to how you feel around it !

love the jewelry and the outfit in general!

Harris said...

Those pictures are absolutely stunning, as are you. I want to go to Portugal so badly, my parents love it there, but I've never gotten to go.

MONICA SORS said...

Beautiful! The nails in pink are so pretty! Kisses!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...