For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Saturday 2 April 2011

Super Sat.....



I love Saturday!!!!!
Chilled, relaxed and enjoying life!


So today a cosy URBAN OUTFITTERS tee, my favourite jeans and my good, old TOPSHOP ballet flats were perfect.....








Keep watching out for my jewellery line, the collection will soon be featured via my blog and available online!!!  This has been one of my most exciting projects of 2011 so far :)





I've no idea what was the deal with the girl in rollers, but it seemed fitting to share with my Charliehearters!!!!







Happy Days :)

Love Charlie










Keep Updated with Charliehearts

AT






or
follow the google friend connect link

You can also fan/hype us at
&



2 comments:

TRAX Fashion Magazine said...

I love this outfit! I remember seeing that shirt at urban a while back. i'm in love with it. and i love that you paired the leopard print with that color pink. very cute outfit in general.

and i love the girl in the rollers. and what is better, it looks like a robe she is wearing! some people! haha

Anonymous said...

Love your look. Great tee xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...