For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Saturday 9 April 2011

Official Business Girl!




Yesterday was an 'official' date, with a very important meeting to attend to.....
It also meant 'dress up' mode with an outfit that claimed that I meant business!!!  It's not so often that I have such 'events' to attend to, but it was fun! 













I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and don't forget the GIVEAWAY ends tomorrow night, so don't miss out!




Love Charlie
xxx

Skirt-TopShop
Jacket-NewLook
Clutch-Primark
Shoes&Ring-Lisbon
Watch-Casio








Keep Updated with Charliehearts

AT






or
follow the google friend connect link

You can also fan/hype us at
&

I heart you all my hearters
xxx






3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how you dress up but still kept it edgy & chic with the clutch and bright blue skirt, very lovely :)

Can't wait for the result of the giveaway! :)

Lubna | elle VOX

Sabrina said...

I absolutely adore that shirt! It's very lovely with the blue. Way to go business chic!

Unknown said...

that top is so gorgeous! the bow is such a nice detail!

p.s. i just found your blog through IFB and i'm your newest follower!

dash dot dotty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...