For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Thursday 1 September 2011

My Second Home!



I was very lucky when I started my new job that I would also be walking into brand new refurbished dressing rooms.  Maybe doesn't sound so exciting ;) but when you consider that a theatre is basically your second home then you can understand, especially like this week, which is a seven day working week!!!!  With lots of space to keep all of my dance stuff (which as you can imagine is a lot!!!)  Beds above the dressing tables and flat screen televisions .  Oh and of course internet access, so CharlieHearts is never far away :) 
We are still unpacking all of our things that arrived from Lisbon at the weekend, so everyday I seem to wander into work with another huge bag load..... seriously how have I acquired all of these leotards and warm ups?!  I could open a leg warmer shop!





No TGI Friday for me this week.... it'll be TGI Sunday!


Love Charlie
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great post, hope the unpacking goes okay! I love how the pointe shoes found their way into that picture <3 Thanks for sharing! xoxo, Veena <3

http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...