For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Monday 26 September 2011

White Knuckles!


With a few days free from work I took the opportunity to come to England to see my family and friends!
So here I am, in the wonderful surroundings that are so familiar to me and my childhood and always give me such a happy feeling!

Of course I can't visit home and ignore the shops. so today I raced around town like a woman possessed!  After a frantic shop, I had an evening with my family, including my younger brother who was proud to show off his new beloved toy - QuadZilla!  And yes, we took it for a spin and returned home wind swept and white knuckled....... :D


And tomorrow I'll spend the morning with one of my dearest friends and the afternoon at the osteopath!!!

It feels so good to be in England......!!!!

Love Charlie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...