For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Minus....


A few weeks ago as temperatures plummeted to minus 25 degrees in Estonia, I was happy to be snuggled up inside my family home in the UK.  Though that week we too were about to have blankets of snow thrown on us but it certainly didn't hit the double minuses as it had here!
I'd returned home under sad circumstances, but the time I had to spend with my family and friends was wonderful and now that I'm back at work I'm still savouring the memories :)

I find it hard to vary my wardrobe at the moment, as it is so chilly, every morning I just end up throwing on my trusty Uggs and Topshop coat.  I'd love to embrace a more fashionista look (living in Lisbon was so easy for that!) but alas, for now the weather wins.........

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...