For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Sunday 4 March 2012

A Snippet!


Last night I danced my premiere of a new role in the ballet Manon.  You may remember my posts from when I first joined the company here as Manon was also my premiere performance with the National Ballet.

I like the challenge of a new role and the opportunity it gives you.
  To be thrown into the deep end isn't such a bad thing in times like this :)




Act 2 and 3 and the disaster area of my dressing table!




CharlieHearts with me in the dressing room!



Act One



Lots of yummy Toi Toi 'Good Luck' presents to enjoy!


I enjoyed the performance so much and went home walking on air!

By the way, I am expanding my Tweeting!! Not being such a Twitterer I am now making a concerted effort to Tweet and network........ Help me get into the phenomenon and join my official Twitter page (I'll be grateful of the encouragement!)


Love Charlie

xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...