For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Skating...


It snows....
It's freezing...
The sun beams.....
The snow melts....
Night Falls.....
It freezes......
Welcome to my ice rink!!
                         OUCH!!!


I must be my own little comedy act walking to work. I either seem to walk like a pony, bending each knee up as I step and firmly planting my foot to the ground or I take the 'shuffle' approach or just to heck with it all and I basically skid and slide. The pavements are treacherous at the moment and I feel like I take my life (or more likely my profession!) into my own hands every time I step out of the door.
Those who know me well, will be well aware of my love with ice skating, but this is taking it a step (or a slide to far).  
Actually that's an idea - maybe I'll just go and invest in some ice skates and skate to work!!!







Love Charlie
xxx

PS
Please follow us on our official pages of

&

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...