For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Saturday 27 November 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.........




Well i don't think my wishes will be answered here in Portugal, but i can dream!!

I'm actually jealous of all my friend's status updates on Facebook that it has snowed in England.... though they'll probably think i'm mad for saying that!
Just a few flakes would be nice :)










Lisbon was cold yesterday (by Lisbon standards!) and the palm trees sat in amongst the autumnal surroundings is just a picture that always warms my heart! I've always had a thing about palm trees, probably because to me (a brit) they remind me of holidays. When i first arrived in Portugal 4 years ago i was so happy to be able to walk past the lines and lines of them. I'll miss them when i leave.....



Gosh, palm trees and snow. That'd be a sight
xxxxx
Happy Saturday...............

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like ♥ great blog!

Vicky
(new post: Puss in boots & follow me)

Unknown said...

ohh love the coat and the post on Chanel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...