For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Thursday 24 February 2011

Pre class!




I suppose this would be more described as 'playing up' rather than 'warming up'....
In my super cosy warm up suit and Canadian mountain equipment booties!!!  I may look like I've just rolled off a mountain from the neck down, but at least I've managed to get my face and hair done!

I actually could have fallen back to sleep on that ball, until i rolled off..... 
Voila - see the last photo!!!!














If you could see and feel the weather here in Portugal today, you would understand my state!!
We should be on the beach!!!!!......... is summer here already????
Mmmmmmmm.... don't speak to soon, but I hope so!!!!


FOLLOW US AT FACEBOOK AND BLOGLOVIN'
LOVE CHARLIE
XXX

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...