For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Saturday 19 February 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


I would like to dedicate this award to all of you......




I was very honoured to be awarded the 'Stylish Blogger Award' by Brenna at B(e) The Fashion.

With the award come four stipulations, which are
  • Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
  • Tell us seven things about you
  • Award seven recently discovered new bloggers
  • Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award




So here goes :)






Seven things about me!

1.  I'd be a terrible spy or burglar as I can't be somewhere without leaving evidence!

2.  I've literally danced as long as I've been out of nappies

3.  My parents really wanted me to join the army!!!  Look at me now :)

4.  The most famous person I have ever danced for is the Queen  


5. Tights make me cringe!!  Urgh, can't stand to touch them.....  Now think what i do for a living!!! 
     I have a nightmare every day!!!


6.  I'm desperate to get a dog, but know it's totally not the right idea at the moment!


7.  I miss my beautiful MGF car, which at the moment is sat in England waiting for me to visit :(










The seven bloggers that I would like to pass this award onto are.....




1. HEARTY CHIC
2. WUNDERLUST
3. THE BRUNETTE SHAKE
4. NICOLE RICHIE ANONYMOUS
5. PRETTY DEE DEE
6. THE FASHION MOM
7. PASSPORTS AND PRADA






Thank you to everyone who is following me, your support means the world to me.
Please keep stopping by and pass Charliehearts onto your people :)

Lots of love
Charlie xxx



Follow us at BLOGLOVIN' and FACEBOOK











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank youu :)
I'll get on re-posting asap xx

Unknown said...

I love your seven facts...you should definitely get a dog...I have one and I cant imagine live without her. How amazing is it that you danced for the queen? Is Black Swan one of your favourite movies? thank you for the award xxx

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I really enjoyed learning more about you. You have some gorgeous photographs, I must say!

Pretty Dee Dee said...

OMG Charlie, thank you sooo much!!

Fashion Mom said...

dear charlie, thank you a lot for this award, i am very honored! lot of kisses x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...