For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Sunday 20 February 2011

Raindrops keep falling on my head...



With snow falling again in Yorkshire and Lisbon pouring down with rain, neither are having the best of weather of late.  I dream of the beach and warmth again and of course my summer wardrobe!
 Hard to believe that only a few months ago I was dreaming of my winter wardrobe!

After an amazing time in England, I returned to Portugal revitalised and extremely content.  With newly tressed locks and a few new additions to my closet, I feel ready to press on with things.....












A street so close to home, yet so far.........







Dreaming of a new world.....

Love Charlie
xxx


Follow us on BLOGLOVIN' and FACEBOOK

4 comments:

H. said...

Fantastic post, darling!
Welcome back, to Manchester.
Keep up the good work.
Great pics!
Give my love to your moose and bumble-bee (and Teefanie)
xxx

Pretty Dee Dee said...

Loved the pictures in the stairs!

Anonymous said...

green nails! love love love it! <3 thanks for adding me over of IFB!
came over here and your blog is so lovely!

xo
Fi

Fashion Mom said...

i like your style, and your long legs, i am so jealous ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...