For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Friday 25 February 2011

My Denim Shorts Meet February....





Wow...... what a glorious two days weather we have had...
The sun shone down as if it were summer today and I truly felt blessed to be honored by the presence of such rays.

It was only a few days ago that i posted about the rain..... 
Check out the post HERE and see the difference!




You know, life really has its ups and downs. Sometimes we get so caught up with the 'downs' that are going on, that we don't stop to see the 'ups', that are usually right before our eyes...

I took a moment to take in the joy that sat in my garden this afternoon and I hope that from my blog I can pass on 'ups' to everyone else.
  The making of Charliehearts has really lifted my spirits as to.  I enjoy so much to share my loves and hearts through here and the support, followings and comments mean a lot to me :)








From Uggs to boots to ballerinas in a week!!! 
Next stop...... my Havaianas!!!

My wardrobe is over run with clothes, so over the last few 'months' I have been trying to sort through things.   These shorts were actually trousers this morning.   Having not worn them for, honestly, years, they were one of the first things to go.....
On the other hand, I have been hunting for some denim shorts (that fit me) for forever.   
So, voila, Charlieheart brainwave moment, chopped off the bottoms and I now own the best fitting denim shorts. 
 I am sure they are going to be worn to death over the coming months! So keep your eyes peeled for their reappearances!!!!







You don't need a supermarket for lemons in our house!!! We have our very own HUGE lemon tree in the garden, so we never run short!!!
It's days like this that I'm so, so happy to have our garden.  I spent the late afternoon sat in our hammock with my laptop...... Bliss............





Next time you feel down, have a close look in front of you.  You maybe surprised what you see....


I heart you all :)


Love Charlie


SPREAD THE WORD OF CHARLIE HEARTS BY
FOLLOWING US ON FACEBOOK and BLOGLOVIN'
You can also befriend us here on our FACEBOOK PROFILE

XXX

2 comments:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

You have such a lovely place to blog! So lucky! If I have a lemon tree in my garden, I'll always make a lemonade on a warm day :-) xoxoxoo

Isabelle said...

I love your bracelet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...