For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Adidas dancing in the sun



I know i go on about not really wearing heels on the cobbles, but also it's not so often to catch me in a pair of trainers.  Though i always like them on other people, I just never feel so comfy wearing them myself..... I feel awkward :-/  !!!!!  So funny that recently I've posted a few times in trainers.  
I think I'm just learning to love the fact that they do look ok on me!!!  It's the whole feet to leg ratio syndrome :)




Though I'm getting used to my hair being so dark now, it's amazing how much it changes your look..... your make up, colours you can wear etc.










A new bracelet from my upcoming jewellery line and ring from who knows where????








I'm supposed to be packing as I'm going to England and doing my blog was an excuse to get away from my indecision's of what to take!!!  
But i suppose it isn't going to choose and pack its self, so i better get back to it!

Love Charlie
xxx

Follow us on BLOGLOVIN' and FACEBOOK

4 comments:

Vivi said...

Nice photos! Really beautifull adidas and ring!
Cya!

TheFabChick said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bracelets!! I need deets!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your bracelets. Great look xx

myberlinfashion said...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...