For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Saturday 4 June 2011

Peri Peri Patience



Yesterday I learnt that my brother is a very 'patient' shopper....
After exhausting many a shop over the last few days, one of my last hopes was the big shopping mall near where we live.  On Sunday I am attending an extremely special occasion, but I just can't find the 'perfect' outfit :(   I have exhausted what I feel is every shop and as the day draws nearer, I can't imagine what 'attire miracle' I am going to perform!!
I think the problem I am having, is that I have a picture in my head of what I would like to wear.  But, of course, that image hasn't yet been sat there hanging in any shop I have scoured!


At least the afternoon was not entirely wasted, as I enjoyed some quality time with my wonderful brother.  Plus, like I said, I learnt he is such the perfect shopping partner...... Didn't complain once and treat me to a 'Nando's' lunch! Yum, yum!




With living abroad, moments like these are precious...

Love Charlie
xxx






I hope you'll join our growing CharlieHearts... Facebook page. Where there are many more photos and links that don't end up on our official blog.

If you don't have Facebook you can also follow on


AND/OR



1 comment:

Shasie said...

Most of the time I have to shop by myself because no one has the stamina to keep up with my all day shopping! HAHA, so that's nice that your brother has patience!
Shasie
Live Life in Style

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...