For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Studio Happy!



Today I was happy to be back in the ballet studio after a few weeks rest!  Though it's always good to have a break, it always feels good to get back into the swing of things, even if the first few days may be hard! 
 Through experience I've learnt that I'm not superwoman! To ease back into training gently and not throw myself around on the first day! Tomorrow I may do though, I can't help myself!




Love Charlie
xxx



I hope you'll join our growing CharlieHearts... Facebook page. Where there are many more photos and links that don't end up on our official blog.

If you don't have Facebook you can also follow on

 

 
AND/OR

 
and why not add us as a facebook friend - HERE

1 comment:

Claire M. said...

Great Ballerina ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...