For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Saturday 18 December 2010

Fall in love again...





J'adore, J'adore, J'adore


Personally I'm on the 'i like' side of the Carrie-o-meter.  Having loved Sex and the City from start to finish, i know and appreciate that Carrie's wardrobe choices probably are not to everyones taste.  But if like me you wouldn't mind so much to be stuck in Carrie's closet for 24 hours or so then read on.....




I have ended up posting on Carrie today as i was feeling a lack of love for my frocks.  So figured who better than Carrie to inject me with some inspirational than the style icon herself.


I must start with two of my two original loves.


The famous 'Carrie' necklace
and of course
the tutu entrance.





I adore this tulle skirt...


Strong, vibrant, statements....





'J'adore, J'adore, J'adore Dior'


I must say that this was one of my favourite outfits from the second film.  
I reckon, anyone who can get away with this combination walking around the souk is a winner in my books!  I love her bag and manically went on a hunt for one, even as my cinema seat was still warm. 
 Alas, i never did find anything that i fancied quite as much as this one....









I hope you are all enjoying your weekends so far.
Love Charlie
xxx

ENTER THE GIVEAWAY HERE!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...