For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Sunday, 19 December 2010

Flying entertainment!


Well, today we are flying to England....
Well that's if the weather permits :-/
We transfer in Amsterdam and with the bad snow over Europe, loads of flights are cancelled or delayed.....  I wouldn't usually be nervous, but travelling with a 20 month old.........
Keep your fingers crossed that all goes to plan and we don't get stranded in Amsterdam!
I took this photo before i knew of the delays - i may need to pack some more hand luggage!!

Kisses and love
Charlie
xxx

2 comments:

Marco Crupi said...

Hi, I am the owner of the blog of photography http://photographymc.blogspot.com/

I have added in the favorite, your blog is really beautiful and useful compliments ;-)

I would like an exchange links with you.

In my photography blog articles on photographic techniques, Photoshop tutorials, digital cameras and photomontage.

Tell me what do you think.

Bethany said...

Ah good luck on the flight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...