For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Saturday 11 December 2010

Sweet Sunny Saturday



After a wander around the Feira da Ladra and my usual hot chocolate,
 it was the perfect day to enjoy our garden...


I can sit here now and wonder how i lived in Lisbon without my garden.  
For the first two years of my life here in Portugal i lived in a second floor apartment.  I loved my little place, but now to have the garden just makes you feel so free.  
Plus it's great for my kitty cat! 
More about her soon, it's about time you met my mascot!






Every time i wear this hat i think of my Dad!  He chose it for me one Christmas and just the thought of my Dad stood in Topshop picking me out a hat makes me smile from ear to ear.


I love my cross that i lusted after for ages and then found sat waiting for me at the Feira da Ladra!


Today a skull and fox adorn my fingers.
xxx

Coat - New Look
Jumper - Bershka
Jeans - Pull and Bear
Hat - Topshop
Skull ring - Bershka
Fox ring - local thrift store
Earrings - Vivienne Westwood
Boots - Ugg


Sweet Dreams
Charlie
xxx

PS - Don't forget the Giveaway


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...