For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Saturday 5 March 2011

Lazy Saturday




So much for our glorious sunshine! As I sit here now I can here the rain pounding down outside and I am so happy to be tucked up inside, even if the weather has scuppered my Saturday night plans.


Today was a totally lazy, casual day!  With my favourite blue jeans, that saw me all the way through my baby bump days, battered skull converse, a jumper that I totally forgot I ever owned and my favourite Topshop leopard fluff coat.  It may not look so exciting, glam or adventurous, but it was the perfect outfit for my need for a cosy walk........









I can't believe Turkey has banned blogger......
So I'm thinking about doubling Charliehearts up over on another blog host?
Still staying here of course, but also posting else where too....
What do you think?
Has anybody else been effected by this ban?


As you probably saw my post earlier, you'll know I've finally succumbed to the world of Tweets and have activated my account!  I'm still trying to work it out though!!!  
So tweet me :)



I hope you all had a happy Saturday





Thank you to all of you who have clicked and followed,  with your help we can glide to the top....
If you haven't already please follow us :)



We are now TWEETING!!!!


For BLOGLOVIN' all you need is an email address
Our FACEBOOK PAGE is here
and our 
FACEBOOK PROFILE is here!!!!
You can also click on FOLLOW at the top of the page to join our google friend connect

xxxxxx
Love Charlie
xxxxx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...