For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Tuesday 1 March 2011

Rosie's are pink, skulls are blue




The blue sky was uplifting yesterday and to take it all in on the terrace of the National Pantheon
 was something else.......

  The glare of the sun, cast across the white terrace floor, with the soft tinkling voice of the infamous Fado singer Amalia Rodrigues in the background, set a stage ready to be danced upon......









I can't believe that I have lived a short walk from this amazing place for too long now and never set a foot inside.  

I must admit to being a fan of Amalia's, of not only her singing, but of her life and style too. 
(Amalia dedicated post coming soon!) 

 So to stand in what felt like 'her place', 'her haven', I almost felt like I were encroaching on her personal space and at the same time felt privileged to be in this beautiful site that she has been laid to rest.







The water twinkled like a glittered pool and Lisbon felt like a magical place to be.  
I truly believe that the sun was enhancing the cities beauty and splendour in such a way that I felt totally underdressed........   
Where oh where did I leave my Disney gown!















Thank you to all of you who have clicked and followed,  with your help we can glide to the top....
If you haven't already please follow us :)

For BLOGLOVIN' all you need is an email address
Our FACEBOOK PAGE is here
and our 
FACEBOOK PROFILE is here!!!!
You can also click on FOLLOW at the top of the page to join our google friend connect

xxxxxx
Love Charlie
xxxxx

1 comment:

Pretty Dee Dee said...

Love the combination of prints!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...