For collaboration details email us @
charlieheartskisses@gmail.com

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Blue sky - courtesy of Lisboa!






Today was a kind of busy, stressy day.  We had a huge hurdle to cross this morning which could have gone in either direction.  Luckily it turned out positive and now a huge ball is rolling!!

So, i went into the centre to give myself a little treat.... So check tomorrows post for that ;)

It's been a long day and I've left it so late to do my blog that now I'm sat here with match sticks holding my eyes open!!  So rather than rambling on a load of nonsense I'll let the photos do the talking....

Sweet dreams everyone....

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz























Love Charlie

xxx

Jumper - Topshop
Jeans, scarf, boots -  River Island
Wings ring - Miss Selfridge
The scarf around my bag is the first skull thing i ever bought.... about 5 years ago from Camden Market, London.  It reminds me of a lovely time in London with my mum and never leaves this bag.....  (superstitious!!!)
Blue sky - courtesy of Lisbon!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...